Luxury Philadelphia Condos
Experience urban waterfront living the way it should be – in our luxury condos for sale in Philadelphia, PA. With the special features you’d expect from a resort — along with all the conveniences of a contemporary residential property, you’ll feel right at home at our condos on Delaware Ave. Just imagine coming home after a long day to your beautiful condo with spectacular Philadelphia waterfront views. Stay fit with the on-site gym equipped with cardio and resistance equipment or take a dip in the sparkling indoor swimming pool and hot tub. With wonderful two and three bedroom floor plans featuring spacious kitchens with hardwood flooring and plush wall-to-wall carpeting in the bedrooms, you’ll love the luxury Philadelphia condos for sale at The Residences at Dockside. Our homes offer bountiful modern conveniences along with high-tech security features. What are you waiting for? Make the Philly riverfront your new backyard today!
Modern Conveniences & Security
- Elegant lobby with a 24-hour attendant
- BuildingLink® advanced electronic key security system: Everything you need is right at your fingertips or on your smartphone. Package tracking, keys left for friends and relatives, building notices posted, swift repair requests… BuildingLink makes every facet of your Dockside living experience easier.
- 3 convenient levels of indoor parking with security gate access
- 1 reserved parking space for each Dockside resident
- State-of-the-art controlled-access security systems
- Bike storage
- Storage lockers for purchase — limited availability
- Beautifully landscaped plaza entry featuring original public art installation from internationally acclaimed sculptor Magdalena Abakanowicz, commissioned by Dockside
- Health and fitness facility equipped with cardio and resistance equipment
- Indoor swimming pool and hot tub
- 3 high-speed elevators
- Spacious community entertainment room with party kitchen, big screen TV, surround sound system and expansive terrace with extraordinary views
- Spectacular views of the Delaware River, the Ben Franklin and Walt Whitman bridges, and downtown Philadelphia