Precautions We Are Taking Against Covid-19
We are excited to resume operations and are looking forward to meeting our visitors in person in the most responsible and safe way. Please understand that we are required to meet by appointment only, until further notice.
We will limit in-person activities to no more than our sales consultant and two other people, exercising appropriate social distancing.
We are cleaning our Sales Centers and all pertinent customer touch points within our models before and after each appointment to make sure everything is sanitized.
BEFORE you visit we will ask you the following questions:
- Is anyone in your home currently sick or quarantined?
- Has anyone in your home been in direct contact with anyone that tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact or traveled with any persons who have tested positive for COVID-19 or are exhibiting acute respiratory illness symptoms?
- Are you currently experiencing, or recently experienced, any acute respiratory illness symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, we kindly request that you reschedule your appointment.
What to expect when you have a scheduled appointment:
- We will require all employees and visitors to wear masks and gloves while on the premises.
- We will maintain a social distance of 6 ft. during your visit.
- We ask that you limit touching surfaces, light switches or doorknobs if possible.
- We will limit time spent in person by having further discussions after the appointment via remote communication such as phone, email or scheduled virtual appointments.
We appreciate your patience as we adhere to the above guidelines to safeguard public health and safety.